Proposal 59: 6.5 M Clarification [ Revision 4 ]Committee: Hockey
Submitted on 2017-01-04
Status: Passed on January 24, 2017
14B.7.2 6.5 M
If legal playing would have led to a direct chance to score a goal, a “6.5 m” is given. This includes fouls outside the goal area. The ball is placed [...]
14B.7.2. 6.5 M
- An attacking player is fouled in the opposition goal area while in a strong position to score
- An attacking player on field is fouled when moving towards the opposition goal with a single opponent in front
The ball is placed [...]
- Revision 4 changed by Nicolai Krieger (08 Jan 08:28)
Deleted the third bullet point regarding the goal movement
- Revision 3 changed by Nicolai Krieger (08 Jan 08:12)
Deleted the part which is already in proposal 66.
- Revision 2 changed by Nicolai Krieger (04 Jan 04:37)
- Revision 1 changed by Nicolai Krieger (04 Jan 04:36)
Votes on this proposal:
8 out of 8 voting members have voted.
Agree: 8, Disagree: 0, Abstain: 0.